Wednesday, January 2, 2008

MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!


This magical top hat (as modeled by my freindly 'vasehead') made one five year old boy pretty darn happy! 
I'm so pleased to have 'gotten' him.  He wore it to the grocery store and all through the performance of 'dirty dancing live' that we went to after our christmas lunch.  :) 

I'm exhausted now, and my studio is a MESS.... but i think there's something to this toys thing.  I think i'm going to do some more prototyping and see if i can get it together to apply for the 'toronto outdoor art exhibition'.. i've got things up my sleeve.

Also, i think the reception that my very generic and maybe overly simple 'fleurs' was good enought to encourage some real design r&d.  I'd like to get a batch of them out into a store someplace for a valentines day gift launch.... and then continue producing them into the spring season.


Ok... for now, i take a bath and stay away from the studio for at least a week!


No comments: