Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm a Card...

Its funny all of a sudden to feel like 'I'm an adult and so should act like one!'  I'll be sending christmas cards this year, and will try to write in them too... What a great way to check in and let people know that you think of them!  I'm actually excited!

I printed sixty christmas cards on sunday... it was fun, and i hung them all along the walls of the living room like a garland!  

They're a lino engraving of my bike (wheezie) with a wreath on the basket in front of my building.... SO ME RIGHT NOW!

I got the idea from my mom 'a picture of that would make a great holiday card!'.

Now all i have to do is write stuff in them and send them out, i'm accumulating addresses as we speak!

I'm off to warm up my gold and silver ink pens!!!

No comments: