Sunday, July 27, 2008

They came, They Cuccumbed, They went!


I had such a great time last night.

I had been planning to have a 'come have a drink on me, and leave with something that i don't then need to throw out/donate' cocktail party, and last night was the night.

It was wonderful to be surrounded by great people, and to munch on good foods and drink up, in my OWN HOME! 

Here's the recepie of the spotlight cocktail of the evening; The CUCCUMBER FIZZ

Infuse Gin, preferably Hendricks in a jar with a whole peeled Cuke, cut into peices and leave to muddle for at least 3 hours.
Strain back into the bottle.

Fill a glass with ice.
Add juice of one half of a lime.
2 squeezed/chopped mint leaves
One part Cuccumber Gin
One part Tonic

Garnish with a Cuccumber spear

Mmm... My new favourite summer drink!

No comments: