Monday, November 12, 2007

prodding myself forward into productivity



I'm starting this blog as both a record and a way of encouraging myself to make some of the things that float through my head.
Crafting for me is a hobby, separate from my art practice. Its a relaxing method of working out fuzzy ideas and making presents and surprises for freinds and family too!

Its november, and this month has flown by so far, leaving in the dust many of the things i had intended to strike off my craft to do list.

I have so much to do before the holidays that i hope to use this to get myself started on bulk projects and then i can leave the special goodies for afterwards thus minimizing potential freak-outs!
This year i vouched to make all my presents, and to use 80% materials that i have stock piled arround the house. I'll be moving cross country this summer and need to purge the boxes/closets before i go and would hate to have to get rid of it so here's to two birds with one stone!

No comments: