Saturday, September 13, 2008

MAGAZINE HEAVEN!!!!




I love living in the u.s. right at this moment. 
I just spent 40.00 and am now subscribed to: 
GQ,
(Yup, that's the pic of Judd Apatow (and crew) for GQ man of the year)
 
 Marie Claire
 AND Domino
(DELICIOUS DELICIOUS HOME DEC!)
... Ahh... Thats 34 Magazines at just 1.25/magazine!!!!

I feel all powerful right now. 
Magazines are my eye candy, my inspiration and my FAVOURITE distraction from reality, and right now, the reality is that i'm BROKE.  Instead of taking the plunge and going 'window shopping' because it always ends up hurting my wallet, i will have to stay home on my free days just to be able to get through the stack of magazine articles that await me. 

I am so excited to live vicariously through the glossy images of other peoples fantastic lives/homes/boyfriends.  Okay, that sounds lame, but its true. 
My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  
Yay Yay Yay!!!



No comments: